4001 is a more aggressive version of 4991 for difficult or uneven surfaces
- Adhesive: hot melt rubber-based permanent
- Application Temperature: 50°F to 122°F
- Service Temperature: 30°F to 158°F
- Classifications: FDA Regulation 175.105 for indirect food contact
- Core Diameter: 3 inches
General Product Usage
- Uneven or Difficult Surfaces
- Corrugated Mailers and Chipboard
Please Note! For the latest pricing on our products, please create an online account and login.
Essentra Specialty Tapes Product Listing
To receive a quote on a custom order or if you need assistance regarding products, please contact customer service at 866-800-0775.