4999 is a double-sided tape with a film carrier coated both sidse with an aggressive hot melt rubber-based adhesive. Constructed with a thicker liner to assist in the ease of liner removal.
- Adhesive: rubber-based permanent
- Application Temperature: 50°F to 122°F
- Service Temperature: 30°F to 158°F
- Classifications: FDA Regulation 175.105 for indirect food contact
- Core Diameter: 3 inches
General Product Usage
- Strong liner to aid tension control on corrugators
- Corrugated Mailers and Chipboard
Please Note! Quantity breaks are available, please contact our sales team at 866-800-0775 for pricing.
Essentra Specialty Tapes Product Listing
To receive a quote on a custom order or if you need assistance regarding products, please contact customer service at 866-800-0775.