Duraco® Tissue Tape Finger Lift is a hand-tearable supported double-sided tape. The DSTF general purpose tissue tape is the industry standard with a hot-melt rubber-based adhesive.
- Adhesive: Hot melt rubber-based permanent
- Application Temperature: 50°F to 122°F
- Service Temperature: 32°F to 158°F
- Classifications: FDA Regulation 175.105 for indirect food contact
- Core Diameter: 3 inches
General Product Usage
- Continuous stationery
- Lightweight P-O-P
- Studio/commercial artwork
Please Note! Quantity breaks are available, please contact our sales team at 866-800-0775 for pricing.
Essentra Specialty Tapes Product Listing
To receive a quote on a custom order or if you need assistance regarding products, please contact customer service at 866-800-0775.